This trail will be your opportunity to discover this wonderful volcanic plateau, suspended between Israel and Syria.
The trail starts from halfway to the top of Mount Hermon (1,475 m above sea level) in the north and then crosses the entire plateau – you’ll see volcanoes, grasslands, stream canyons and the ruins of ancient towns.
The trail ends at the shore of the Sea of Galilee.
The trail is 120km 7 days trek.
- 13km: From mount Hermon to Tel Katza.
- 18km: From Tel Katza to mount Bental.
- 21km: From mount Bental to Aloney Habashan.
- 21km: From Aloney Habashan to Yonatan.
- 20km: From Yonatan to Um El Kantir.
- 20km: From Um El Kantir to Amphi Golan.
- 16km: From Amphi Golan to Taufic (optional 4km to KIbutz Haon).